Download the fully functional 30-day trial version
Size: 1.25 MB
Overview of Wincopy Screen Capture
Wincopy allows you to capture sections of the computer screen, edit the captured image and save the image, or print it.
Capture a section of the screen by simply drawing a rectangular outline with the mouse or by tracing an irregular shape. Or, capture the active window or the entire screen.
The standard version of Wincopy Screen Capture is free. The paid version includes extensive markup options, such as watermarks, text annotations, freehand drawing, lines, arrows, shapes, text balloons, stamps, graphics inserts, redactions, color highlighting, etc.
- Save to TIFF, PDF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP
- Micro-adjust capture area without recapturing
- Option to add white space on all sides
- Time-delayed action to allow capture of drop-down lists
Edit options in the Paid Version
- Freehand drawing
- Lines, arrows, shapes, paths
- Color Highlighting
- Redaction (white or black)
- Watermarks Stamps
- Text Annotations
- Curved Text
- Text Bubbles
- Image Inserts
- Transparent or opaque rendering of inserts
Click here to read PDF manual.
- Single Licenses
- A Single License allows you to install the software on one (1) stand-alone personal computer. One or more persons may use the software on that personal computer, but no networked use is allowed. The software may be installed on one (1) laptop for home or travelling use.
- Multi-user packs
- The terms are the same as for the single license, but the software may be installed on the specified number of stand-alone personal computers. The installations can be at different sites, but for the same company (including parent, subsidiaries).
- Site License
- You are licensed to install the program on an unlimited number of computers, including servers, at one (1) company location. Technical support must be channeled through a central person. Discounted prices are available for multiple site licenses.
- Server License
- The terms are the same as for the site license. Most users of the software must be at the same location. Technical support must be channeled through a central person. The server license does not cover web servers unless specifically agreed.
- Enterprise License
- An Enterprise License covers all users of a company, anywhere in the country and worldwide. The coverage typically includes parent, subsidiaries and affiliates. All technical support must be handled via a central person. We do not have fixed license fees for enterprise licenses. A fixed price can be quoted based on a bona fide estimate of the number of users. Once a fixed price is quoted it will be valid for an unlimited number of users, regardless of the initial bona fide estimate. Enterprise licenses are not valid for web servers, unless specifically agreed.
- Developer Licenses (TiffDLL200 DLL)
- Applications developed with the TiffDLL200 DLL may be deployed to an unlimited number of end-users at one licensee location (personal computers or servers, but not web servers). The command-line version of the TiffDLL200 follows the terms of the regular non-developer licenses listed above.