Download the fully functional 30-day trial version
Size: 0.76 MB
Overview of TiffMaker (DLL development kit, Command-line, Desktop)
Tiffmaker converts text from ASCII, Unicode and other Character Sets to TIFF files, single page or multipage. User-specified background. Font selections, text wrapping. Tiffmaker also supports other formats, such as JPEG, PNG, BMP, and GIF. Try out the free downloadable trial version.
The software runs in 3 modes, all in one package:
- Command-line with exit codes
- User-interactive Desktop (Free License)
Tiffmaker100 requires Microsoft Framework 4.0.
Please also check out Informatik xPrint to convert any printable Windows documents to a TIFF, PDF, or other graphics formats.
- Selectable font style and size
- Margin offsets
- Fixed or variable number of lines per page
- ASCII and Unicode text
- Many other Character Sets
- Page break specifications
- Various TIFF compressions
- Various graphics formats
- DLL and Commandline versions
- Selection of image size, border sizes
- Multipage TIFF files
- Serialized TIFF, BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF files from multi-page text files.
- Text wrapping
- DLL version
- Command-line version (with exit codes)
- Free Desktop version
Click here to read PDF manual.
- Single Licenses
- A Single License allows you to install the software on one (1) stand-alone personal computer. One or more persons may use the software on that personal computer, but no networked use is allowed. The software may be installed on one (1) laptop for home or travelling use.
- Multi-user packs
- The terms are the same as for the single license, but the software may be installed on the specified number of stand-alone personal computers. The installations can be at different sites, but for the same company (including parent, subsidiaries).
- Site License
- You are licensed to install the program on an unlimited number of computers, including servers, at one (1) company location. Technical support must be channeled through a central person. Discounted prices are available for multiple site licenses.
- Server License
- The terms are the same as for the site license. Most users of the software must be at the same location. Technical support must be channeled through a central person. The server license does not cover web servers unless specifically agreed.
- Enterprise License
- An Enterprise License covers all users of a company, anywhere in the country and worldwide. The coverage typically includes parent, subsidiaries and affiliates. All technical support must be handled via a central person. We do not have fixed license fees for enterprise licenses. A fixed price can be quoted based on a bona fide estimate of the number of users. Once a fixed price is quoted it will be valid for an unlimited number of users, regardless of the initial bona fide estimate. Enterprise licenses are not valid for web servers, unless specifically agreed.
- Developer Licenses (TiffDLL200 DLL)
- Applications developed with the TiffDLL200 DLL may be deployed to an unlimited number of end-users at one licensee location (personal computers or servers, but not web servers). The command-line version of the TiffDLL200 follows the terms of the regular non-developer licenses listed above.