Download the fully functional 30-day trial version
Size: 0.76 MB
Overview of TiffMaker (DLL development kit, Command-line, Desktop)
Tiffmaker converts text from ASCII, Unicode and other Character Sets to TIFF files, single page or multipage. User-specified background. Font selections, text wrapping. Tiffmaker also supports other formats, such as JPEG, PNG, BMP, and GIF. Try out the free downloadable trial version.
The software runs in 3 modes, all in one package:
- Command-line with exit codes
- User-interactive Desktop (Free License)
Tiffmaker100 requires Microsoft Framework 4.0.
Please also check out Informatik xPrint to convert any printable Windows documents to a TIFF, PDF, or other graphics formats.
- Selectable font style and size
- Margin offsets
- Fixed or variable number of lines per page
- ASCII and Unicode text
- Many other Character Sets
- Page break specifications
- Various TIFF compressions
- Various graphics formats
- DLL and Commandline versions
- Selection of image size, border sizes
- Multipage TIFF files
- Serialized TIFF, BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF files from multi-page text files.
- Text wrapping
- DLL version
- Command-line version (with exit codes)
- Free Desktop version
Click here to read PDF manual.
- Single Licenses
- A Single License allows you to install the software on one (1) stand-alone personal
computer. One or more persons may use the software on that personal computer, but no
networked use is allowed. In addition, the software may be installed on one (1) laptop for
home or travelling use.
If you need multiple licenses, specify the number of licenses in the online order window. For three or more licenses you may want to order the lower-priced 5-pack.
- 5-Pack, 10-Pack
- The 5-Pack and the 10-Pack allow you to install the software as 5, respectively 10, Single Licenses with the rights and limitations of the Single Licenses as described above. The software may be installed at different locations but for the same company (including parent, subsidiary or affiliate). If you need multiple Packs, specify the number of packs in the online order window. For a large number of 10-Packs contact us for special pricing.
- Site License
- You are licensed to install the program on an unlimited number of computers at one company location. If you have multiple company locations with many users you may want to consider an Enterprise license. Technical support must be channeled through central person. Discounted prices are available for multiple site licenses. Depending on the makeup of the user base you may want to have a mix of user packs and site license.
- Server License
- If you install the program on a server, each significant user requires a license. Alternatively, a site license covers all users connected to the server. The server license does NOT cover web servers.
- Enterprise License
- An Enterprise License covers all users of a company, anywhere in the country and worldwide. The coverage typically includes parent, subsidiaries and affiliates. All technical support must be handled via a central person. We do not have fixed license fees for enterprise licenses. A fixed price can be quoted based on a bona fide estimate of the number of users. Once a fixed price is quoted it will be valid for an unlimited number of users, regardless of the initial bona fide estimate. Enterprise licenses are not valid for web servers, unless specifically agreed.
- Developer Licenses (Royalty Free)
- For TiffDLL and Tiffmaker DLLs only: It allows your applications to be installed on an unlimited number of PCs (including servers). You will need a license for every developer using the DLL. Technical support is available to the developer, not end-users.
- Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, or Windows 7
- 32 or 64-bit Operating System
- 1 GB Ram
- Microsoft Framework 2.0 or higher
Informatik Scan is a versatile scanning software for TWAIN compliant scanners. The scanned image is displayed and can be saved as a single or multipage TIFF or PDF file or in many other common graphics formats. Features include: previews, thumbnails, page separators, despeckle, deskew, blank-page recognition, black border removal, border cleanup, crop, rotate, redactions, auto-incrementing file naming, multi-page functions such as insert page, append page, page re-arranging, page exclusion.Read More...
Informatik Reformat is a universal graphics reformatting and transformation utility, an ideal tool for document management and document imaging systems. Reformat supports single and multipage TIFF files of various compressions (and over 20 current and legacy graphics formats).Read More...
Converts any printable document directly to TIFF or PDF (or other formats. Instead of printing to paper, xPrint creates a TIFF or PDF file. Extensive options to mark up the documentsRead More...
TiffDLL90 is an easy-to-use programmers' development tool for virtually all the functions included in Informatik Reformat, and more. Support for .NET.Read More...