Download the fully functional 30-day trial version
Size: 1.39 MB
Overview of Informatik XPS
( Tiff Driver, Printer Driver, Raster Driver, Tiff Printer Driver )
Informatik XPS ™ converts any printable document into single-page or multi-page TIFF or PDF, or other common graphics formats. Informatik XPSworks like a printer, but instead of printing to paper, it creates TIFF or PDF files. Simply open Microsoft Word, PDF, Excel, text, legacy documents, etc. in their native program and select Print from their Print menu. Industry-standard compressed single or multipage TIFF or PDF files, or other common formats, are created. Any file, any format, that can be printed in Windows can be converted to a graphic file.
Versatile output serialization options are available. PDF output has options for PDF/A, FastWeb, Encryption. Informatik XPS runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit systems. The program has a small footprint of less than 2MB with a fast installation.
Informatik XPS can link to our Imagistik Image Viewer that features many markup and edit options, such as text annotations, redactions, highlighting, freehand drawing, shapes, watermarks, etc. Informatik XPS includes a license of the full version of Imagistik Image Viewer.
Informatik XPS uses a method different from other image drivers. The document is rasterized by the universal and reliable Microsoft XPS Document Writer. In Informatik XPS window you can then set the output format and preview the document. There is no need to install custom printer drivers. We have in the past sold the Informatik Image Driver, but are now only selling our own Informatik XPS.
Informatik XPS sells at a small fraction of other image drivers: Single copies are $49.00. A 100-pack is $300.00.
Note: If you are interested in converting MS Word, MS Excel and MS Publisher documents to Tiff and PDF, etc. without a printer driver, please check out our Doc2Tiff program. Doc2Tiff comes in command-line and desktop versions, ideal for batch processing. The command-line version returns an exit code, so it can be run like a DLL.Download Trial
Click here to read PDF manual.
- Single Licenses
- A Single License allows you to install the software on one (1) stand-alone personal computer. One or more persons may use the software on that personal computer, but no networked use is allowed. The software may be installed on one (1) laptop for home or travelling use.
- Multi-user packs
- The terms are the same as for the single license, but the software may be installed on the specified number of stand-alone personal computers. The installations can be at different sites, but for the same company (including parent, subsidiaries).
- Site License
- You are licensed to install the program on an unlimited number of computers, including servers, at one (1) company location. Technical support must be channeled through a central person. Discounted prices are available for multiple site licenses.
- Server License
- The terms are the same as for the site license. Most users of the software must be at the same location. Technical support must be channeled through a central person. The server license does not cover web servers unless specifically agreed.
- Enterprise License
- An Enterprise License covers all users of a company, anywhere in the country and worldwide. The coverage typically includes parent, subsidiaries and affiliates. All technical support must be handled via a central person. We do not have fixed license fees for enterprise licenses. A fixed price can be quoted based on a bona fide estimate of the number of users. Once a fixed price is quoted it will be valid for an unlimited number of users, regardless of the initial bona fide estimate. Enterprise licenses are not valid for web servers, unless specifically agreed.
- Developer Licenses (TiffDLL200 DLL)
- Applications developed with the TiffDLL200 DLL may be deployed to an unlimited number of end-users at one licensee location (personal computers or servers, but not web servers). The command-line version of the TiffDLL200 follows the terms of the regular non-developer licenses listed above.