Download the fully functional 30-day trial version
Size: 1.39 MB
Overview of Informatik XPS
( Tiff Driver, Printer Driver, Raster Driver, Tiff Printer Driver )
Informatik XPS ™ converts any printable document into single-page or multi-page TIFF or PDF, or other common graphics formats. Informatik XPSworks like a printer, but instead of printing to paper, it creates TIFF or PDF files. Simply open Microsoft Word, PDF, Excel, text, legacy documents, etc. in their native program and select Print from their Print menu. Industry-standard compressed single or multipage TIFF or PDF files, or other common formats, are created. Any file, any format, that can be printed in Windows can be converted to a graphic file.
Versatile output serialization options are available. PDF output has options for PDF/A, FastWeb, Encryption. Informatik XPS runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit systems. The program has a small footprint of less than 2MB with a fast installation.
Informatik XPS can link to our Imagistik Image Viewer that features many markup and edit options, such as text annotations, redactions, highlighting, freehand drawing, shapes, watermarks, etc. Informatik XPS includes a license of the full version of Imagistik Image Viewer.
Informatik XPS uses a method different from other image drivers. The document is rasterized by the universal and reliable Microsoft XPS Document Writer. In Informatik XPS window you can then set the output format and preview the document. There is no need to install custom printer drivers. We have in the past sold the Informatik Image Driver, but are now only selling our own Informatik XPS.
Informatik XPS sells at a small fraction of other image drivers: Single copies are $49.00. A 100-pack is $300.00.
Note: If you are interested in converting MS Word, MS Excel and MS Publisher documents to Tiff and PDF, etc. without a printer driver, please check out our Doc2Tiff program. Doc2Tiff comes in command-line and desktop versions, ideal for batch processing. The command-line version returns an exit code, so it can be run like a DLL.Download Trial
Click here to read PDF manual.
- Single Licenses
- A Single License allows you to install the software on one (1) stand-alone personal
computer. One or more persons may use the software on that personal computer, but no
networked use is allowed. In addition, the software may be installed on one (1) laptop for
home or travelling use.
If you need multiple licenses, specify the number of licenses in the online order window. For three or more licenses you may want to order the lower-priced 5-pack.
- 5-Pack, 10-Pack
- The 5-Pack and the 10-Pack allow you to install the software as 5, respectively 10, Single Licenses with the rights and limitations of the Single Licenses as described above. The software may be installed at different locations but for the same company (including parent, subsidiary or affiliate). If you need multiple Packs, specify the number of packs in the online order window. For a large number of 10-Packs contact us for special pricing.
- Site License
- You are licensed to install the program on an unlimited number of computers at one company location. If you have multiple company locations with many users you may want to consider an Enterprise license. Technical support must be channeled through central person. Discounted prices are available for multiple site licenses. Depending on the makeup of the user base you may want to have a mix of user packs and site license.
- Server License
- If you install the program on a server, each significant user requires a license. Alternatively, a site license covers all users connected to the server. The server license does NOT cover web servers.
- Enterprise License
- An Enterprise License covers all users of a company, anywhere in the country and worldwide. The coverage typically includes parent, subsidiaries and affiliates. All technical support must be handled via a central person. We do not have fixed license fees for enterprise licenses. A fixed price can be quoted based on a bona fide estimate of the number of users. Once a fixed price is quoted it will be valid for an unlimited number of users, regardless of the initial bona fide estimate. Enterprise licenses are not valid for web servers, unless specifically agreed.
- Developer Licenses (Royalty Free)
- For TiffDLL and Tiffmaker DLLs only: It allows your applications to be installed on an unlimited number of PCs (including servers). You will need a license for every developer using the DLL. Technical support is available to the developer, not end-users.
- Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, or Windows 7
- 32 or 64-bit Operating System
- 1 GB Ram
- Microsoft Framework 3.5 or higher
Informatik Scan is a versatile scanning software for TWAIN compliant scanners. The scanned image is displayed and can be saved as a single or multipage TIFF or PDF file or in many other common graphics formats. Features include: previews, thumbnails, page separators, despeckle, deskew, blank-page recognition, black border removal, border cleanup, crop, rotate, redactions, auto-incrementing file naming, multi-page functions such as insert page, append page, page re-arranging, page exclusion.Read More...
Informatik Reformat is a universal graphics reformatting and transformation utility, an ideal tool for document management and document imaging systems. Reformat supports single and multipage TIFF files of various compressions (and over 20 current and legacy graphics formats).Read More...
User-interactive and batch processing of PDF files. Markup options include: drawings, shapes, redactions, highlighting, text annotations, watermarks, image inserts, text balloons, stamps, and more.Read More...
PDF Complete is an all-in-one user-interactive program for marking up, converting, splitting, merging, concatenating PDF files. Ideal for both single-page and batch processing: individual files, selected files, entire folders, nested subfolders. The program features ten markup options. PDF Complete also includes the functionalities of the PDF Markup, a user-interactive PDF file markup utility. For more information, click on the PDF Complete and PDF Markup tabs below.Read More...