The Change Log for the "dsIDXpress" version of the them is here: http://www.informatik.com/themeforest/forum/topic.php?id=1071
(Get patch from Getting Started page of documentation)
- Extra theme options for extra control over the "3 homepage layouts".
- Fix "potential" problem of homepage latest listings not wrapping properly. Problem can happen if listing titles are unusually long
- Fix problem if you have a background image that you want to tile all the way to the footer. Previously the image would stop repeating to early and there would be a non-image strip at the very bottom of the page.
Version 3.0 (1/19/12)
- 3 homepage layouts, for under the slideshow.
- New optional "Call to Action" section on homepage
- Header redesigned. Taller header area and slideshow area to make it less cramped. Menu bar is no longer part of a background image. It's make via HTML and styled with CSS, so it will be easy to customize without an image editing program.
- Header background image can be set from Theme Options, and can be enabled or disabled.
- Header area can be set to "light" or "dark". "Light" has a white top that gradually fades to the color scheme. "Dark" starts at top as a darker version of the color scheme, and fades down to the color scheme. "Dark" is similar to the old design, and you should use this if you're trying to keep a similar look to the old design. I personally prefer the light version, and that is set as the default.
- Search on homepage can be on left side of slideshow, or right side (right is default)
- Menu bar can be aligned to right or left.
- Updated comments.php file to use the new "Wordpress 3" code.
- Fix some bugs with the Google Map on search results pages (i.e. sometimes map markers on each listing were not showing right property. Also, there was a bug in tha you couldn't show more than about 10 items on the map at one time.
Version 2.8 (11/4/11)
- Option to include/exclude Home icon in menu bar
- More "custom text" options for things (like "Any" text in search, plus lots more that was somehow missing before)
- Upload your own background image in Theme Options
- Option to have currency symbol before or after price
- Option to set the thousand separator character for price
- User interactive results ordering/sorting
- Search Results Google Map
- Compare feature (check box next to each search result) Compare 2-5 listings.
Version 2.79.1 (7/29/2011)
- Fix color issue with the "Secondary Color Scheme" option in Theme Options. This only applies if you have a light main color scheme, and you choose a dark secondary color scheme color.
Version 2.79 (6/9/2011)
- Search results "pagination" is finally working! This includes pagination for the "Browse By" pages.
Version 2.78 (4/18/2011)
- Better "features" feature. You check off the features for each listing, on the right side of post screen. On the detail page, they will show up in up to 3 bulleted columns under the content area.
- All new Theme Options screen. New layout, and has nice color picker, uploaders, etc. Note: Theme Options has moved to under the Appearance tab.
- New columns for when you see list of all listing posts in WP dashboard. For example, columns for price, pic of thumbnail, beds, baths, agent, etc.
- Multi-language support available as separate version. .po file is provided. qTranslate is the recommended plugin.
- Option to hide or show the search box in the menu bar.
Updated 2/1/2011 (version 2.76, Standard version only)
- Image "pre-loaders"... before images load, an animated image shows, and then the image finally "fades" in.
- Large image on detail page now opens in lightbox when clicked. Also nice hover effect over image to show that it's clickable.
- Browse by "features". Also in detail page is a comma delimited list of features. When you click on one, you go to a page with all listings containing the same feature
- Watermark text on the menubar search box hinting what you need to type in.
- Option to hide or show the search box in the menu bar.
- Text "stacking" bug fix on slider
- Fix: subject line of contact form is filled out with listing details
- Fix: Agent's listings (on agent page) now show all agent's listings
- Fix: Now doesn't show "auto draft" listings in Featured Listings on homepage.
- Search form now retains the values of the Primary and secondary search locations when the page refreshes. Plus all search fields retain their values consistently on all pages.
Updated 12/16/2010 (version 2.7 for std version, 3.4 for dsIDXpress version)
- Option to include a widgetized footer. (4 widgetized columns)
- Enter a price of "0" and "Call for Price" text will display instead of price.
- Fixes search problem in IE and Chrome when searching by location or property type.
- Set currency symbol directly rather than select from short pre-defined list. This enables ANY currency symbol to be used.
- Fix Agent email link
- Fix IE7 bug where site won't even show up at all! (bug was introduced in version 2.6)
- More options in Theme Options screen. Define min/max prices in Theme Options instead of editing html. Finally! (Std version only)
- Option to order the position of Agents in Agents page.
- Fixed Agent's contact form shortcode entry (double quotes messed things up)
- Can now include hyperlinks in the copyright area of the footer
- Favicon setting in Theme Options added
Updated 11/3/2010 (Version 2.6 for std version, 3.3 for dsIDXpress version)
- "Browse By" feature now simply enabled in Theme Options. No need to create manually. (no Browse By feature for dsIDXpress version)
- Revamped Agent support. Now a "Custom Post Type". Each agent has own page with their listings.
- Open House support. Enter date and time as a post option. Shows as banner in slideshow and mentioned in detail page
- Bug fix in search_query.php (std version only)
- Security tweak in search_query.php (std version only. dsIDXpress version doesn't use that file)
- Print icon in detail page (uses print stylesheet)
Updated 10/3/2010 (Version 2.5)
- Don't need Google Map API 'Key' anymore... yay! (uses API v3)
- 'Browse By' ordering (set it up in Theme Options)
- Contact form shortcode is set in Theme Options now rather than functions.php
- Fix: bug with min/max searching (in buy/rent mode)
Update (Version 2.4 for standard version. Version 3.1 in dsIDXpress version).
- Rent/Buy search option
- Agent support. (not yet for dsIDXpress version) Agent page. Manage Agents in Theme Options. Each Agent has his/her own contact form. Agent contact info, photo, etc. shown on each Property listing page.
- Option to have plain photos in slideshow (no recent listings)
- Improved way to specify photos in listing
- Fixed timthumb.php issue with WP 3.0 Multisite (not yet for dsIDXpress version)
- Fixed reported issue with searching in WP 3.0 Multisite (not yet for dsIDXpress version)
Update (August 10, 2010) Version 2.2)
- New: Browse listings by Property Type, Price Range, or Location
- New: Added widget areas in homepage and right sidebar)
- Fix: 404 Page
- Fix: Can now include URLs and more in the Intro Text section of homepage.
- Feature: Option in listing post for when the number of features is so long that it goes over the image thumbnails.
Update (July 22, 2010)
- New: Optional login form for people to post their own listings (Agents, home sellers, etc.)
- New: Optional secondary logo in top right (for example, the broker’s logo)
- New: Optional social media icons on homepage (different than ones in Listing and blog pages)
- New: Optional agent photo and caption on homepage
- New: Link to “All Properties” in menu
- New: Nice jquery tooltips on hovering over social media icons.
Update (June 23, 2010, 3PM U.S. Eastern time)
<p>Note: If you upgrade to WordPress 3.0 and you also upgrade to version 2.0 of this theme, then you will have to re-post ALL your property listings. (Just sayin'.)</p>
- WordPress 3.0 Enhanced
- New: WP 3.0 Custom Post Type for your Listings. Instead of adding a "Post", you add a "Property Listing"
- New: WP 3.0 "Menu" enabled. You can customize the menu using the new 3.0 feature.
- No need to create a Category called "Listings"
- In blog/news posts, you can add a "Featured Image". This is now a supported WP feature. Earlier vesion worked differently
- Fixed: Secondary Search Location messed up search if there was a leading space
- Fixed: Deleted and Draft Listing posts were searchable
- New: Optional image in the Intro text on home page
Update (May 25, 2010, 11PM U.S. Eastern time)
- Update: tweaked style.css
- Change: Price on the property details page is now NOT a header. This forces the price to NOT use the Cufon font, which caused a problem for some people displaying currency symbols other than "$".
- Fixed: Videos section was showing up even if you have no videos
Update May 24, 2010, 12:15 AM U.S. Eastern Time
- updated style.css
- Fixed: Search bug in IE
- Fixed: missing right border on dropdown menus
- Fixed: Didn't show videos if you have only one.
- Fixed (partly): EURO or GBP currency symbol now works. However some report the Cufon font is forcing it to not show in the propterty listing details page. That fix is in the next update.
- Fixed: Secondary Search Location didn't work for some people
- Fixed: Some people reported the Slideshow covered up Nav bar dropdown.
- Fixed: Option to show blog image in a full blog post didn't work.
- Fixed: On homepage, in the Recent Listings, the word "Bathrooms" was displayed as "Bedrooms"