Version 2.0 (1/19/12)
- 3 homepage layouts, for under the slideshow.
- New optional "Call to Action" section on homepage
- Header redesigned. Taller header area and slideshow area to make it less cramped. Menu bar is no longer part of a background image. It's make via HTML and styled with CSS, so it will be easy to customize without an image editing program.
- Header background image can be set from Theme Options, and can be enabled or disabled.
- Header area can be set to "light" or "dark". "Light" has a white top that gradually fades to the color scheme. "Dark" starts at top as a darker version of the color scheme, and fades down to the color scheme. "Dark" is similar to the old design, and you should use this if you're trying to keep a similar look to the old design. I personally prefer the light version, and that is set as the default.
- Search on homepage can be on left side of slideshow, or right side (right is default)
- Menu bar can be aligned to right or left.
- Updated comments.php file to use the new "Wordpress 3" code.
- Compare Listings feature (on Browse By pages and search)
Version 1.5 (11/4/11)
- Option to include/exclude Home icon in menu bar
- More "custom text" options for things (like "Any" text in search, plus lots more that was somehow missing before)
- Added data entry for "interior color". Previous "color" now is called "exterior color"
- Option to customize engine size suffix (e.g. "L")
- Upload your own background image in Theme Options
- Option to have currency symbol before or after price
- Option to set the thousand separator character for price
- User interactive results ordering/sorting
- Compare feature (check box next to each search result) Compare 2-5 listings.
Version 1.46 (4/18/2011)
- Better "features" feature. You check off the features for each listing, on the right side of post screen. On the detail page, they will show up in up to 3 bulleted columns under the content area.
- All new Theme Options screen. New layout, and has nice color picker, uploaders, etc. Note: Theme Options has moved to under the Appearance tab.
- New columns for when you see list of all listing posts in WP dashboard. For example, columns for price, pic of thumbnail, price, body type, etc.
- Option to hide or show the search box in the menu bar.
Version 1.44 (February 1, 2011)
- Image preloaders for nicer page loading
- Added "features" taxonomy for listings. You can Browse By "features", and also the features show up next to the large image in the Listing detail page
- Option to hide search box in menubar
- Search box in menu bar has watermark text to hint what you can type in. Customize the text in Theme Options
- In Theme Options, changed the section called "Languages" to be instead "Custom Text". I think this will be less confusing.
Version 1.4 (December 16, 2010)
- Now control the dropdown list entries in the Search (min/max prices, engine size, model years, etc.) directly in Theme Options. No need to edit raw html.
- Favicon setting in Theme Options
- Fix Sales Rep email link
- Fix IE7 bug where site won't even show up at all! (bug was introduced in version 1.3)
- Can now include hyperlinks in the copyright area of the footer
- Fixed bug in Search by model year
- Sales Rep Post Type and Page Template
- Revamped "Browse By" menu. Now turn it on/off in Theme Options.
- Security tweak to search_query.php
- Print icon on detail page (uses new print.css)