Download the fully functional 30-day trial version
Overview of Informatik Reformat
Informatik Reformat is a universal graphics reformatting and transformation utility, an ideal tool for document management and document imaging systems. Reformat supports single and multipage TIFF files of various compressions (and over 20 current and legacy graphics formats). The interactive program allows you to process selected files, entire directories, even nested subfolders. Included is a utility to convert Tiff files to PDF.
Some of the functions include: reformatting, change compression, resolution, shift, crop, transformation, pixel reduction, text annotation, image merge, image overlays, watermarks, combine or split multi-page, rotate, mirroring, invert, increase or decrease page size (with or without increasing the image size), and much more. With its powerful text annotation features, the program is ideal for Bates Stamping.
The supported formats are: multi-page TIFF, DCX, PCX, GIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, Targa, and many more if you download additional filter files.
Compatible with the latest (and all recent) Windows operating systems.
- Convert virtually any raster file formats
- Tiff to PDF Conversions
- Split multi-page files to single-page files
- Combine single-page files to multi-page TIFF
- Convert single files, entire directories or nested folders
- Split multi-page TIFF into single-page files
- Many TIFF compressions, Lossy and Lossles JPEG, CMYK, YCbCr
- LSB setting for TIFF files (Fillorder), Single-Strip, Multi-Strip setting
- Quality setting for JPEG
- Resize image by inches, percent, pixels. ByteParity option
- Change canvas size (change dimension of file without increasing image size)
- Shift, move, pan image to increase or reduce borders
- Crop image
- Clean up rim areas
- Remove blank pages
- Change resolutions (vertical and/or horizontal)
- Rotate, invert, flip images
- Text annotations. Powerful placement and text merge options.
- Insert images (opaque, semi-transparent)
- Convert or extract range of pages
- Merge image, watermarks. Opaque, transparent, negative
- Option for converting first-page, all-pages, or selected pages
- Over 10 other graphics formats available at no extra charge
Click here to read PDF manual.
Order online now in the store. (It will open in a separate browser window) Purchase Now
- Single Licenses
- A Single License allows you to install the software on one (1) stand-alone personal computer. One or more persons may use the software on that personal computer, but no networked use is allowed. The software may be installed on one (1) laptop for home or travelling use. If the software is installed on a local server, it may be used on one (1) workstation.
- Multi-user packs
- The terms are the same as for the single license, but the software may be installed on the specified number of stand-alone personal computers. The installations can be at different sites, but for the same company (including parent, subsidiaries).
- Site License
- You are licensed to install the program on an unlimited number of computers, including servers, at one (1) company location. Technical support must be channeled through a central person. Discounted prices are available for multiple site licenses.
- Server License
- The terms are the same as for the site license. Most users of the software must be at the same location. Technical support must be channeled through a central person. The server license does not cover web servers unless specifically agreed.
- Enterprise License
- An Enterprise License covers all users of a company, anywhere in the country and worldwide. The coverage typically includes parent, subsidiaries and affiliates. All technical support must be handled via a central person. We do not have fixed license fees for enterprise licenses. A fixed price can be quoted based on a bona fide estimate of the number of users. Once a fixed price is quoted it will be valid for an unlimited number of users, regardless of the initial bona fide estimate. Enterprise licenses are not valid for web servers, unless specifically agreed.
- Developer Licenses (TiffDLL200 DLL)
- Applications developed with the TiffDLL200 DLL may be deployed to an unlimited number of end-users of licensee (personal computers or servers, but not web servers). For deployment of to non-licensees, please inquire. The command-line version of the TiffDLL200 follows the terms of the regular non-developer licenses listed above.