Download the fully functional 30-day trial version
Overview of Informatik MapDraw Deed Mapper
Deed metes and bounds plotting software
Informatik MapDraw Deed Mapper ™ software creates maps based on metes and bounds descriptions, legal descriptions of real estate. Informatik Mapdraw is an easy-to-use deed plotting system for land title insurance, real estate, legal and land survey professionals. Straight lines, curves (chords or tangents), acreage calculations, gap calculations, balancing. High quality maps can be printed on any Windows compatible printer.
On the Informatik Mapdraw Deed Mapper screen simply enter the direction, angle and distance of each section of the deed's legal description and Informatik Mapdraw Deed Mapper displays the map. For curves, enter the arc distance or the chord, the radius and the left/right orientation. The angle can be entered as incremental or absolute values. The maps are automatically scaled and centered for correct display on the monitor. For printing, the scale can be specified. Informatik MapDraw Deed Mapper can calculate and draw the closing section, calculate gaps and acreage. Other features are: multiple lots, conversions from 'old' measurements, high quality printing from any Windows- compatible printer and plotter, file management, extensive markup options, tilting, coloring, optional Azimuth method.
Compatible with the latest (and all recent) Windows operating systems.
- Easy-to-use and intuitive
- Curves (chord or tangent)
- Automatic or specified scaling
- High precision calculations
- Automatic closing to POB
- Calculation of closing gap or unknown sector
- Calculation of acreage
- Calculation of perimeter
- Multiple lots
- Conversions from old legacy measurements
- Instant online display
- Azimuths option (360 degrees) and North-South Axis methods
- Quality printing on any Windows-compatible printer and plotter
- Automatic or individual placement of course labels
- Corner circles
- Calculation of area, perimeter, gap
- User selectable scales
- Optional rotation (tilt)
- Differentiated segment lines (colored, dotted, dashed lines)
- Optional measurements other than Feet, e.g. Meters, varas, chains, links, perches, rods, poles, furlongs
- Optional gap balancing
- Save map in PDF, TIFF, PNG and GIF formats
- Text annotations with options for fonts, color, encasing, alignment, transparency
- Insertion of images, optional scaling, rotation, transparency, curved text
- Lines, arrows, rectangles
- Copy, Cut
- Move selected areas
- Color-fill areas
- Hatch-fill areas
- Metric option
Informatik Mapdraw Deed Mapper is a trademark of Informatik Inc.Download Trial
Click here to read PDF manual.
- Single Licenses
- A Single License allows you to install the software on one (1) stand-alone personal computer. One or more persons may use the software on that personal computer, but no networked use is allowed. The software may be installed on one (1) laptop for home or travelling use. If the software is installed on a local server, it may be used on one (1) workstation.
- Multi-user packs
- The terms are the same as for the single license, but the software may be installed on the specified number of stand-alone personal computers. The installations can be at different sites, but for the same company (including parent, subsidiaries).
- Site License
- You are licensed to install the program on an unlimited number of computers, including servers, at one (1) company location. Technical support must be channeled through a central person. Discounted prices are available for multiple site licenses.
- Server License
- The terms are the same as for the site license. Most users of the software must be at the same location. Technical support must be channeled through a central person. The server license does not cover web servers unless specifically agreed.
- Enterprise License
- An Enterprise License covers all users of a company, anywhere in the country and worldwide. The coverage typically includes parent, subsidiaries and affiliates. All technical support must be handled via a central person. We do not have fixed license fees for enterprise licenses. A fixed price can be quoted based on a bona fide estimate of the number of users. Once a fixed price is quoted it will be valid for an unlimited number of users, regardless of the initial bona fide estimate. Enterprise licenses are not valid for web servers, unless specifically agreed.
- Developer Licenses (TiffDLL200 DLL)
- Applications developed with the TiffDLL200 DLL may be deployed to an unlimited number of end-users at one licensee location (personal computers or servers, but not web servers). The command-line version of the TiffDLL200 follows the terms of the regular non-developer licenses listed above.