Download the fully functional 30-day trial version
Overview of Informatik MapDraw Deed Mapper
Deed metes and bounds plotting software
Informatik MapDraw Deed Mapper ™ software creates maps based on metes and bounds descriptions, legal descriptions of real estate. Informatik Mapdraw is an easy-to-use deed plotting system for land title insurance, real estate, legal and land survey professionals. Straight lines, curves (chords or tangents), acreage calculations, gap calculations, balancing. High quality maps can be printed on any Windows compatible printer.
On the Informatik Mapdraw Deed Mapper screen simply enter the direction, angle and distance of each section of the deed's legal description and Informatik Mapdraw Deed Mapper displays the map. For curves, enter the arc distance or the chord, the radius and the left/right orientation. The angle can be entered as incremental or absolute values. The maps are automatically scaled and centered for correct display on the monitor. For printing, the scale can be specified. Informatik MapDraw Deed Mapper can calculate and draw the closing section, calculate gaps and acreage. Other features are: multiple lots, conversions from 'old' measurements, high quality printing from any Windows- compatible printer and plotter, file management, extensive markup options, tilting, coloring, optional Azimuth method.
- Easy-to-use and intuitive
- Curves (chord or tangent)
- Automatic or specified scaling
- High precision calculations
- Automatic closing to POB
- Calculation of closing gap or unknown sector
- Calculation of acreage
- Calculation of perimeter
- Multiple lots
- Conversions from old legacy measurements
- Instant online display
- Azimuths option (360 degrees) and North-South Axis methods
- Quality printing on any Windows-compatible printer and plotter
- Automatic or individual placement of course labels
- Corner circles
- Calculation of area, perimeter, gap
- User selectable scales
- Optional rotation (tilt)
- Differentiated segment lines (colored, dotted, dashed lines)
- Optional measurements other than Feet, e.g. Meters, varas, chains, links, perches, rods, poles, furlongs
- Optional gap balancing
- Save map in PDF, TIFF, PNG and GIF formats
- Text annotations with options for fonts, color, encasing, alignment, transparency
- Insertion of images, optional scaling, rotation, transparency, curved text
- Lines, arrows, rectangles
- Copy, Cut
- Move selected areas
- Color-fill areas
- Hatch-fill areas
- Metric option
Informatik Mapdraw Deed Mapper is a trademark of Informatik Inc.Download Trial
Click here to read PDF manual.
- Single Licenses
- A Single License allows you to install the software on one (1) stand-alone personal
computer. One or more persons may use the software on that personal computer, but no
networked use is allowed. In addition, the software may be installed on one (1) laptop for
home or travelling use.
If you need multiple licenses, specify the number of licenses in the online order window. For three or more licenses you may want to order the lower-priced 5-pack.
- 5-Pack, 10-Pack
- The 5-Pack and the 10-Pack allow you to install the software as 5, respectively 10, Single Licenses with the rights and limitations of the Single Licenses as described above. The software may be installed at different locations but for the same company (including parent, subsidiary or affiliate). If you need multiple Packs, specify the number of packs in the online order window. For a large number of 10-Packs contact us for special pricing.
- Site License
- You are licensed to install the program on an unlimited number of computers at one company location. If you have multiple company locations with many users you may want to consider an Enterprise license. Technical support must be channeled through central person. Discounted prices are available for multiple site licenses. Depending on the makeup of the user base you may want to have a mix of user packs and site license.
- Server License
- If you install the program on a server, each significant user requires a license. Alternatively, a site license covers all users connected to the server. The server license does NOT cover web servers.
- Enterprise License
- An Enterprise License covers all users of a company, anywhere in the country and worldwide. The coverage typically includes parent, subsidiaries and affiliates. All technical support must be handled via a central person. We do not have fixed license fees for enterprise licenses. A fixed price can be quoted based on a bona fide estimate of the number of users. Once a fixed price is quoted it will be valid for an unlimited number of users, regardless of the initial bona fide estimate. Enterprise licenses are not valid for web servers, unless specifically agreed.
- Developer Licenses (Royalty Free)
- For TiffDLL and Tiffmaker DLLs only: It allows your applications to be installed on an unlimited number of PCs (including servers). You will need a license for every developer using the DLL. Technical support is available to the developer, not end-users.
- Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, or Windows 7
- 32 or 64-bit Operating System
- 1 GB Ram
- Microsoft Framework 2.0 or higher