Download the fully functional 30-day trial version
Size: 3.5 MB
Overview of Imagistik Multipage Image Viewer, Graphics Viewer
Imagistik ™ Image Viewer is a versatile image viewer, optimized for multi-page TIFF files, but also supporting other popular graphics formats, such as JPEG, PNG, BMP. Features include: page browsing (first, next, previous, last), panning of large images, zoom, crop, rotate, thumbnails page display, clipboard copy and paste, conversions to PDF.
Imagistik features Optical Character Recognition (OCR) in six languages, powerful page handling options, and offers many markup and image edit functions, such as annotations, redactions, highlighting, shapes, freehand drawing, curved text, barcode (Code39), image inserts, resolutions, border cleanup, watermarks, rotations, deskewing, and more.
Imagistik includes an "Image Driver" option. The image driver allows you to convert any printable document to a graphics file.
Imagistik comes in two versions:
- Full version with extensive markup and image edit options, and the printer driver interface.
- A limited version that is FREE for personal use, without the markup and printer driver.
- Optimized for multipage Tiff files
- Powerful pagination options
- Panning and scrollbar
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Optional conversions to PDF
- Screen Capture
- Image driver interface to convert any printable document to a graphics file
Powerful markup options:
- Text annotations
- Shapes and freehand drawing
- Image inserts, barcode Code39 inserts
- Curved text
- Border cleanup
- Color flooding
Click here to read PDF manual.
- Single Licenses
- A Single License allows you to install the software on one (1) stand-alone personal computer. One or more persons may use the software on that personal computer, but no networked use is allowed. The software may be installed on one (1) laptop for home or travelling use.
- Multi-user packs
- The terms are the same as for the single license, but the software may be installed on the specified number of stand-alone personal computers. The installations can be at different sites, but for the same company (including parent, subsidiaries).
- Site License
- You are licensed to install the program on an unlimited number of computers, including servers, at one (1) company location. Technical support must be channeled through a central person. Discounted prices are available for multiple site licenses.
- Server License
- The terms are the same as for the site license. Most users of the software must be at the same location. Technical support must be channeled through a central person. The server license does not cover web servers unless specifically agreed.
- Enterprise License
- An Enterprise License covers all users of a company, anywhere in the country and worldwide. The coverage typically includes parent, subsidiaries and affiliates. All technical support must be handled via a central person. We do not have fixed license fees for enterprise licenses. A fixed price can be quoted based on a bona fide estimate of the number of users. Once a fixed price is quoted it will be valid for an unlimited number of users, regardless of the initial bona fide estimate. Enterprise licenses are not valid for web servers, unless specifically agreed.
- Developer Licenses (TiffDLL200 DLL)
- Applications developed with the TiffDLL200 DLL may be deployed to an unlimited number of end-users at one licensee location (personal computers or servers, but not web servers). The command-line version of the TiffDLL200 follows the terms of the regular non-developer licenses listed above.