Download the fully functional 30-day trial version
Size: 3.5 MB
Overview of Imagistik Multipage Image Viewer, Graphics Viewer
Imagistik ™ Image Viewer is a versatile image viewer, optimized for multi-page TIFF files, but also supporting other popular graphics formats, such as JPEG, PNG, BMP. Features include: page browsing (first, next, previous, last), panning of large images, zoom, crop, rotate, thumbnails page display, clipboard copy and paste, conversions to PDF.
Imagistik features Optical Character Recognition, powerful page handling options, and offers many markup and image edit functions, such as annotations, redactions, highlighting, shapes, freehand drawing, curved text, barcode (Code39), image inserts, resolutions, border cleanup, watermarks, rotations, deskewing, and more.
Imagistik comes in two versions:
- Full version with extensive markup and image edit options, and the printer driver interface.
- A limited version that is FREE for personal use, without the markup and printer interface options.
- Optimized for multipage Tiff files
- Powerful pagination options
- Panning and scrollbar
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Optional conversions to PDF
- Screen Capture
- Image driver interface to convert any printable document to a graphics file
Powerful markup options:
- Text annotations
- Shapes and freehand drawing
- Image inserts, barcode Code39 inserts
- Curved text
- Border cleanup
- Color flooding
Click here to read PDF manual.
- Single Licenses
- A Single License allows you to install the software on one (1) stand-alone personal
computer. One or more persons may use the software on that personal computer, but no
networked use is allowed. In addition, the software may be installed on one (1) laptop for
home or travelling use.
If you need multiple licenses, specify the number of licenses in the online order window. For three or more licenses you may want to order the lower-priced 5-pack.
- 5-Pack, 10-Pack
- The 5-Pack and the 10-Pack allow you to install the software as 5, respectively 10, Single Licenses with the rights and limitations of the Single Licenses as described above. The software may be installed at different locations but for the same company (including parent, subsidiary or affiliate). If you need multiple Packs, specify the number of packs in the online order window. For a large number of 10-Packs contact us for special pricing.
- Site License
- You are licensed to install the program on an unlimited number of computers at one company location. If you have multiple company locations with many users you may want to consider an Enterprise license. Technical support must be channeled through central person. Discounted prices are available for multiple site licenses. Depending on the makeup of the user base you may want to have a mix of user packs and site license.
- Server License
- If you install the program on a server, each significant user requires a license. Alternatively, a site license covers all users connected to the server. The server license does NOT cover web servers.
- Enterprise License
- An Enterprise License covers all users of a company, anywhere in the country and worldwide. The coverage typically includes parent, subsidiaries and affiliates. All technical support must be handled via a central person. We do not have fixed license fees for enterprise licenses. A fixed price can be quoted based on a bona fide estimate of the number of users. Once a fixed price is quoted it will be valid for an unlimited number of users, regardless of the initial bona fide estimate. Enterprise licenses are not valid for web servers, unless specifically agreed.
- Developer Licenses (Royalty Free)
- For TiffDLL and Tiffmaker DLLs only: It allows your applications to be installed on an unlimited number of PCs (including servers). You will need a license for every developer using the DLL. Technical support is available to the developer, not end-users.
- Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, or Windows 7
- 32 or 64-bit Operating System
- 1 GB Ram
- Microsoft Framework 2.0 or higher
- Requires latest Adobe Reader (free version)
Informatik Scan is a versatile scanning software for TWAIN compliant scanners. The scanned image is displayed and can be saved as a single or multipage TIFF or PDF file or in many other common graphics formats. Features include: previews, thumbnails, page separators, despeckle, deskew, blank-page recognition, black border removal, border cleanup, crop, rotate, redactions, auto-incrementing file naming, multi-page functions such as insert page, append page, page re-arranging, page exclusion.Read More...
User-interactive and batch processing of PDF files. Markup options include: drawings, shapes, redactions, highlighting, text annotations, watermarks, image inserts, text balloons, stamps, and more.Read More...
Informatik Image Markup
User-interactive markup of image files. Markup options include: drawings, shapes, redactions, highlighting, text annotations, watermarks, image inserts, text balloons, stamps, and more.Read More...
Converts any printable document directly to TIFF or PDF (or other formats. Instead of printing to paper, xPrint creates a TIFF or PDF file. Extensive options to mark up the documentsRead More...